Category FAQs Search : Ministry of Utilities Sarawak

Question: How can I apply or register as a Competent Person such as Wireman, Chargeman, Electrial Supervisor and Competent Electrical Engineer?

Answer: Application or registration as a Competent Person is encouraged to be made through the online services, eMINDS (EIU Main Information, Network and Database System). Alternatively, the application can be submitted to Electrical Inspectorate Unit (EIU) office.

(Source: Ministry of Utilities, 12 Apr 2020)

Source Link: