Category FAQs Search : Kuching Water Board

Question: What am I supposed to do after approval?

Answer: The consultant is required to apply for way leave approval from relevant authorities, pay the Capital Contribution bill and inform the Board of payment made. Before commencement of works, the developer will be required to engage a Sarawak Water Authority registered main layer to carry out the installation works. Materials must be inspected prior to commencement of pipe laying works. (KWB.166 is the material inspection request form.)

(Source: Kuching Water Board, 13 May 2020)

Source Link: