Category FAQs Search : Kuching Water Board

Question: What documents need to be submitted for new water supply application?

Answer: Document to be submitted in support "Application for Drinking Water" is:-

(i) Land Ownership or Sales & Purchase Agreement
(ii) Location Plan
(iii) Photocopy of Identity Card of Applicants

How to engage plumber?

To help you to get in touch with us, you are asked to Engage a licensed plumber assistance from the Sarawak Water Authority's licensed plumber/pipefitter.

(Source: Kuching Water Board, 13 May 2020)

Source Link: