Frequently Asked Questions
- If there is a booklet / brochure in the file, should we numbering it as one sheet?
- Yes. Each booklet will be numbered as one sheet. Make sure the stapler, wire, binding ring already be removed to ensure the material is free from foreign elements. Make sure each piece of sheet is counted as one sheet.
- If there is a file with a picture / envelope containing the image, should it be considered as a sheet or one cover of envelope?
- Yes, for the picture. It should be placed in the new envelope and counted as one sheet. If the cover has information. The cover should be stored in the file and counted as one sheet.
- If there is an error in the date and folio arrangement. Do we need to rearrange it in order?
- If there is a mistake in the arrangement, it should be noted that the order in the file should not be changed according to the principle of "ORIGINAL ORDER".
- Sticky material such as stickcy notes, should be considered as one sheet or not?
- If sticky notes stick to paper, make sure it been numbered as one sheet. If it is opened, re-attach using filmoplas on both sides of the surface.
DIDN'T FIND THE QUESTIONS OR THE ANSWERS YOU DESIRED? PLEASE CONTACT US HERE