Reopening of Pustaka Negeri Sarawak, Kuching To The Public Starting 1st October 2021
We are pleased to announce that Pustaka Negeri Sarawak, Kuching will open its doors to the public starting 1st October 2021!
The health and safety of our community is our top priority. In light of the current COVID-19 situation, Pustaka’s is imposing the followings:-
1. Pustaka’s operating hours will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, except on gazetted public holidays.
2. We can only allow 100 users in the library at any given time, so please keep your visits short (under 4 hours).
3. Circulation and reference services are still available, but we urge you to use our online and book delivery (BookBear) services instead.
4. You are encouraged to bring your own digital devices.
To enter library premises, you need to:-
1. Be fully vaccinated (you must have had both doses of your COVID-19 vaccine);
2. Kids below 12 years old are allowed to enter our premise together with their fully vaccinated covid-19 guardians / parents; and
3. Have a normal body temperature (below 37.5°C).
Please DO NOT visit us if you:-
1. Have any symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g. flu, runny nose, cough, sore throat);
2. Are a Person Under Surveillance (PUS); or
3. Are a close contact of any COVID-19 patient.
We will have personnel on duty to check your MySejahtera status before letting you in.
As there might be slight delays in entering our premises, we appreciate your understanding and cooperation because your safety is our main priority.
When inside the library:-
1. Keep your face mask on at all times;
2. Maintain a safe distance of at least 1 metre from others; and
3. Sit only at the designated areas
Please follow these guidelines to help keep the library a safe space for all.
We bid welcome to everyone and hope to see you soon!
For more details kindly contact our Communication Unit officers, Nur Ashikin Ahmad @0111-0870191 / Norzihan Abdullah @019-8899424.